UNTIL THE EVENT OF A LIFETIME!
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
3 Days – 3 Nights
Runaway Country Music Festival will again host the largest gathering of country music stars in Florida. Choose from single day or weekend ticket packages.
World-class entertainment, dining, shopping, friends, family and fun!
Something for everyone:
– RSVD Stage-front premium seating, Open Seating, Party Pit, Stage Seats, Bar Stools on Front Porch Taverns
– Worship the Florida sun or relax under majestic oaks
– Dozens of bars, amazing food choices and hundreds of shops and vendors
– Indoors and outdoors – a 3 day music experience like no other
– RV & tent camping, family hotels, luxury resorts and economical motels for every taste and budget
– Runaway Country’s wide range of accommodations many within walking distance
Only minutes away; Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, world-class golf and fishing
– 12 miles south of Orlando International Airport (MCO)
– 2 minutes west of Florida’s Turnpike
The kick-off event to the Music Festival Season
Florida in March, never sounding so good!
You are encouraged to reserve your tickets and accommodations early as most sell out many weeks in advance
- Gates open at 12 noon on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Music starts at approx. 1 PM each day. Please click on Line-up for artist times. Main stage goes to approx. 10:30PM Friday and Sat, 9:30PM on Sun.
- My Apartment – A cool 17,000 sq.ft. dual span stage and concert room.
Entertainment all day and After Hours Party at night!
Admission is included with your ticket.
Click “Line-up” for schedule
- TheSilver Spurs Party Zone – open all day till 1AM! You gotta see it to believe it. Like to dance? This is for you! Admission is included with your ticket. You must have an Age Verify wristband to enter.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you in the form of a print at home ticket. Print at home tickets will start being sent out late February to early March and will continue to be emailed up until the festival. Print these tickets out and bring them with you to the festival to redeem your wristband, camping and/or parking pass. Each print at home ticket has its own unique barcode that can only be scanned once.
- Wristbands that have been removed or tampered with are VOID. Put your wristband on at home, then leave on for all days. Otherwise, you will have to purchase a new one.
- Wristbands are non-transferable. One wristband is good for one person. Do not remove or attempt to share your wristband. This will void your entry. Please note that trying to pass counterfeit or tampered-with bands is a crime for which the authorities pursue prosecution.
- The only way to ensure you have legitimate Runaway Country tickets is to purchase from this website, by phone 321-549-4204 or through a Runaway Country authorized ticket outlet.
- Per festival rules, all bags and persons will be searched prior to entry to the festival. Please note that food and beverage carry-ins of any type, including alcohol, are not allowed.
- Alcohol purchased inside the festival grounds cannot be carried out. All must be consumed or dumped out prior to leaving through the gates.
- No weapons are allowed, concealed or otherwise. This includes guns and knives of any kind. Detachable camera lenses and video recorders are not allowed.
- Should you decide to leave the concert bowl at any time, please note; ALL attendees will go through the same security search, EACH time you enter the Concert Bowl.
- For safety and sanitation reasons pets are not allowed into the Concert Bowl. Dogs are allowed on your campsite. Dogs must always be leashed. Documented service animals are allowed on-site.
- If you wish to park on-site, close to the gate, you will want to purchase a pre-paid VIP Parking Pass before the event. These sell out in advance. Click “Order Tickets” then “General Admission Tickets & Parking”.
- All other parking lots are free with free shuttle bus service from parking lots to the gate. Shuttles run approx. every 10-15 minutes for quick and easy access with all day drop off and pick up at the gate, 10am – 2am. This is a great way to enjoy the day!
- HNDCP Parking is available for purchase in VIP Parking lot, closest to the gates. HNDCP designated parking is also available free of charge in off-site parking lots. ADA equipped shuttles run regular schedules throughout the day. An official ADA issued parking credential is required. Abuse of HNDCP parking areas will not be tolerated. Violators will be towed.
- No overnight parking
- VIP Parking passes are not valid in any campground areas. Only “Camping Car Passes” are allowed in Campgrounds.
- Any vehicles improperly parked will be towed. PLEASE DO NOT PARK next to “NO PARKING” signs or on any right of way. We hate towing cars!
- Parking passes are not valid in any campground areas. Only “Camping Car Passes” are allowed in Campgrounds.
- Extra Camping Car Passes can be purchased by the campsite pass holder ONLY. Please call the Runaway Country office to purchase Camping Car Pass. 321-549-4204 .
- Ticket Office and Will Call is located outside the Concert Bowl gate. Please refer to map.
- Information Booth, Lost & Found and First Aid are centrally located between the Main Stage and the Outer Limits Party Zone.
- Festival Merchandise, t-shirts and Souvenirs are centrally located, as well.
- Performers, times and dates are subject to change without notice.
- Alcoholic beverages are purchased by way of tokens only. Cash is not accepted at the bars. Purchase your tokens at Token Booths throughout the Festival site. Purchase tokens with cash only. ATM machines located throughout the Concert Bowl.
- Water and soda refresh stations located throughout the Concert Bowl.
- Vendors accept cash. Many accept credit cards. Please check with your favorite vendors for their sale policies.
- We want everybody to have a great time, but please do so with responsibility. If consuming alcohol, please do so in moderation. Not at all if you are underage. We do have a zero tolerance policy in regards to underage drinking.
- You must wear a Festival issued I.D. age verification wristband in order to purchase tokens and alcohol. Do not provide alcohol to minors. We do have authorities watching, so don’t ruin your weekend by providing alcohol to underage people.
- Please choose a designated driver.
- Treat your fellow Runaways and Runaway Staff and Volunteers with respect.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow all local laws and festival policies as they will be enforced.
- Security and uniformed officers are on-site to ensure safety at Runaway Country. If you experience a problem or an emergency, please contact one of them for assistance.
- All persons attending Runaway Country do so at their own risk. Runaway Country LLC assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, lessors or others who may be adversely affected by this “Event” and/or causes of actions resulting there from. Ticket holder/purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Runaway Country LLC, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, partners, event sponsors, et al. from any liability resulting from personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, lessors or others who may be adversely affected by this “event” and/or causes of actions resulting there from.