UNTIL THE EVENT OF A LIFETIME!
There is a limit on the size and type of bag that may be brought into the venue.You are encouraged not to bring bags of any kind, however the items below are permissible:• Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC, which do not exceed 13”x 17” in size• One-gallon clear zip-top bag• Small clutch bags, approx. 5”x7”. Cross shoulder strap or handle strap is allowed.• “Fanny-pack” or similar small waist-packs will be allowed• Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items, subject to inspection and security approval.All bags and persons will be scanned and require inspection by gate staff.Do not bring bags for your folding chairs. All chairs will be opened and inspected.Question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgFinal decision as to allowable bags will be made by security at the gates.We strongly suggest “traveling light” to expedite gate processing.Thank you.
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over the counter medication or eye drops
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, or LARGE purses, or bags except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 14″x17″x6″, standard gallon disposable freezer bag, or a small clutches no larger than 4.5″x6.5″
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No opened packs of tampons
- No pacifiers, glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, wagons, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles, totems or selfie sticks
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Yes to small bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 14″x17″x6″)
- Yes to fanny packs
- Yes to standard gallon disposable freezer bag
- Yes to small clutches no larger than 4.5″x6.5″
- Yes to individual folding beach chair. (no shade canopy)
- Yes to a stroller. (Must be accompanied by a child who fits in it.)
- Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Yes to cell phones
- Yes to sunglasses and hats
- Yes to illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Yes to sealed packs of tampons and feminine products (MUST be sealed upon entry) • Yes to non-professional cameras
- Yes to action cameras
- Yes to earplugs
- Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription bottle in your name with you)
All festivalgoers including members of the media and vendors are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event. By requesting entry into the Event, all festivalgoers and attendees shall be subject to a thorough TSA-style metal detection scan and pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers and or Law enforcement are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry, will undergo the same entrance procedure.
Please contact security or law enforcement personnel with any questions or concerns.